Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Escu me?

So....today school started. I don't think I've ever experienced such disconnect and numbness and weirdness and awkwardness and bumpyness before. I'll start from the beginning.
I couldn't fall asleep until I drugged myself with Benedryl at 1:45 a.m. After this, I had CRAZY AWFUL dreams. Dreams I can't even talk about. Then I woke up, obviously, and slammed my head into the wall next to me. It hurt and scared me because I felt like every bone in my face vibrating with ouchies. I just laid there for a little bit then went back to sleep for about an hour because of those stinkin' dreams, then woke up in cold sweats, and this cycle continued (except I only could sleep for 20 minutes max each interval) until 4:30 a.m.
So I decided it was time to just get up and do this thing. I got in the shower and the water was colder than the polar ice caps. My shampoo was empty and there were no towels in the bathroom. How this happened I don't know, but it did. So I go in my room and start drying my hair, innocent enough, right? Well, halfway through the machiene I was using decided pooping out would be grand! so it did just that. I just let the other half go crazy and attempted to tame it later. Blah blah blah, normal routine. My ride was on time and things were looking up! We dropped her sis off at her school, and parked relatively close to the doors so I wouldn't have to walk twenty miles in the cold. However, just as I was walking in I said "my feet are so slippery I'm def. gonna fall today." Well, BE CAREFUL WHATCHYA SAY. the next thing I knew I had fallen, taken out the girl behind me, and caused quite the scene in the middle of the hallway. I laughed it off and it was okay. I went to the wrong distribution room TWICE and was a good twenty min. late to block one-Physics. IT WAS THE MOST AWFUL CLASS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have friends, I never have not known/liked anybody, well today was a first. I sat in a corner by a smelly child and listened to my teacher (who asked us to call her Big Maggie while sucking down a Coke) droned on about her ADHD. Now no offense, I'm here to learn about things physics-like, not your personal issues.
Then, Block 3 I had choir. My teacher is crazy; she has no idea what to do/how to teach/how to improve anything in anybody's life so she decided a contest the day after prom was a good idea. Also that we were going to competitions we are NOT EVEN CAPABLE OF FAILING. We should just be burned at the steak for even attempting.
THEN THE WORST: BLOCK 5. So I walk in, and I see my long lost lovely friend who sits next to me! I was so happy I wanted to sing a song! Then, I looked to my left. who do I see but the dufus who smashed my car then asked me out all in 24 hours? We made that awkward eye contact and then I immediately wanted to pee my pants and run away. My teacher was precious, and she liked talking about art and places she's seen and I liked it. Then the C Lunch bell rang. I literally have three friends, no acquaintances, in that lunch. So it was sad and weird. THEN, I see my ultimate unspoken archenemy. Scratch that, not really enemy, but the closet thing to it imaginable. We also made awkward eye contact, but being the chicken I am, I just blew him right off. So Block seven is up next.
I thought it would be okay because my dearest ACPUSH buddies were with me, not to mention my best friend. BOY WAS I WRONG. The other people are crazy. not crazy fun, crazy annoying. I cannot wait to never see them again, like fo reals. My teacher told us how much harder this semester will be and I know my butt is gonna be kicked. Especially with my job sucking up my life during the week and crazy things like that. So I'm discouraged. For a pick-us up my bffl decided a milkshake was in order. We're walking to the parking lot, and the little rat called my enemy kicked a bottle at my leg! not nicely, VERY MEANLY AND STUPIDLY. Then cuts me off just because he knows that drives me mad. So I took out the banana peel I found in her car and threw it right at his. I know I shouldn't have, but hey, I did so...that's that. Then we got to our milkshake destination and they were out of milkshakes!!!!!! Idon'tunderstandtheworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whatevs.
I realized tomorrow first thing I have precal with a bunch of seniors I don't know and the worst teacher in the school. I'm smart, I get good grades. I suck at precal. I got a C on my final, which ate my heart right out of me. because I'm crazy. and I know it doesn't matter, but it does. Anyways, I hate it already. Block 4 bible lit is gonna RULE and block 6 won't be bad either. Lunch should be good, but I'm praying I won't see my enemy again. However, my first time at the job without a guider scares me alot.
but I can do it!

Also, on a lighter note, I have like ten itunes cards and I need sugguestions. bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment