Sunday, February 14, 2010

I love Love Day!

today was grand. normally, I think Valentine's Day is such an overrated, boring excuse for a holiday. BUT TODAY WAS JUST FAB! This morning I got up early and went to Starbucks and they gave me a free drink! this goofy gay black guy remembered me from drivers ed and we chatted and he gave me a present of coffee! hello, what's better than that? then, I was off to Uptown Cafe because
a) I was hungry. and they do have MY FAVORITE banana chocolate chip muffins. oh muh word, so good. and
b) Trevor was working! and i said like ... ten weeks ago i would visit and i didn't. so i felt as if i had failed him.

but then, the sun was shining in my eyes when i had to choose to turn right to go there or left for mi casa and the sun was too bright to the right so i just went home! it was that intense people. burned my irises? whatevs. so, sorry Trevor and Uptown Cafe, i love you both but i couldn't handle the pressure of sunshine without sunglasses at 9 a.m.

then, I watched three Audrey Hepburn movies right in a row! Roman Holiday, Sabrina, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. it's official that i was born in the wrong decade. God, i think you made an oops! then my sister and i went to Bath and Body Works while my mom and dad went to the hospital because my mom is so sickly. I distracted myself with some supa mint lipgloss, ps I love you bubble bath, and twilight woods perfume (soooooo delish). melissa just got lip gloss. boring. but aside from my happiness at that moment, i feel so bad for my mom and anybody else who has such a stupid chronic disease like that. i don't get it. i'm mad about it. i hate it.
that's all.

then i watched an Intervention (which was the 2nd saddest i've ever seen) which will likely result in another blog tomorrow because my eyeballs are about to just sizzle up and die.
?????? GOOD DAY FRIENDS you are loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment