I have four drafts and like two actual posts; I fail at blogging. I don't have much time because I have a wonderful two days planned ahead of me! I have to decent-fy myself, then hopefully grub with a dear friend, wrapping presents for my sister's birthday and Christmas!, family dinner in honor of my sister again, cookie baking extravaganza with Ashley overnight, work in the morning (YES I SAID WORK, TOTAL GOD STUFF TOO, MORE LATER), then some crazy thing at some crazy place Tuesday night.
So, you could say I'm pumped. also, my dad told me yesterday that next week he's taking me for a shopping party at ikea for my room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you know me, you understand the excitement and the happy butterflies in my tummy when I think about getting to redo my room. I'll talk more about that later, too.
BUT I need some help with this room business. I'm getting this huge wall mural/tapestry thing that's a picture of the world. All the countries are white and the oceans are bright orange. Now, the poopey light blue I have no isn't gonna cut it next to this awesome piece of fabric. I need color ideas! they can't be too dark, and I already went through my purple phase. I'm thinking teal-ish? does that match? I don't know- calling all fashion gurus!
I hope you have a wonderful day/week/year/life if I don't write again soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment