I'm not good at keeping up with what I'll say I'll do. The goal was to not neglect this....but I did. I just got so happy about my most-recent post that I forgot I had anything else to say! I hate finals I think they should go away. I also think that Christmas Break will be GRAND! Nothing exciting has happened lately, though. I'm ready for summer and I'm ready for Bigstuf Camps...but I have to convince my pastor that Bigstuf is 10000000000001 times better than CIY, which I hated. I haven't made a wishlist for Santa yet, and I'm willing to bet my parents will buy crazy ugly things for me. I started some shopping for friends though!!!
I got my dear little lady Chelsea a really cool journal just because see look:
actually that's a joke. I wanted to find a picture of it so I looked on the reciept to see what it was called but they just gave me coupons and no reciept!? WHATS GOING ON WORLD?!?! I guess thats okay. but it's off the chain. Its black with lots of doodles and shiney swirls. I'll continue searching for the picture...don't refrain from sleep on that account.
p.s. I think peopleofwalmart.com was made for finals week. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment